• Searching to assess the patentability/registrability for patents, trademarks and industrial designs;
• Searching to assess the possibility of infringing Intellectual Property Rights of others in preparation for import-export activities as well as other business activities.
IP Representative Service
• Acting as authorized representative to implement necessary procedures relating to the registration, maintenance and renewal, as well as assignment, license of the IP rights in connection with the following subjects: invention, utility solution, trademark, industrial design, copyright, plant variety, etc.;
• Acting as authorized representative to proceed with abroad filing for the clients’ applications;
• Acting as authorized representative to conduct measures to protect the client’s IP rights as well as to handle the infringement against the client’s IP rights.
• Providing legal advice relating to the registration and protection of Intellectual Property assets;
• Providing legal advice relating to the enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights.
• Translating documents for purposes of registration and protection of Intellectual Property rights;
• Translating patent specifications and other documents relating to the patent registration (by our in-house translator team including professional members with years of experience in the patent field).