- 02 complete copies of the works; in addition, in case of computer program registration, 02 CDs containing the computer program content with source codes and the program interface are also required;
- A signed Authorization Contract between the Applicant and GreenIP (in case the document consists of more than one page, each page must be appended with the parties’ signatures for certification or every two joining pages must be appended with a seal on their inner edges; the form shall be provided upon request);
- A notarized and legalized document proving the right transfer from the author(s) to the applicant if the applicant and the author(s) are not the same; this document may be a Deed of Assignment if the author(s) is/are not the employee(s) of the applicant; or may be a Decision on Task Entrustment if the author(s) is/are the employee(s) of the applicant (the forms shall be provided upon request);
- Notarized and legalized copy of ID card or passport of the author(s);
- Notarized and legalized Author’s Commitment of Work Content (the form shall be provided upon request);
- Notarized and legalized documents attesting to legal existence and business activities if the applicant is an entity.
- Full name, pseudonym (if any), nationality, date of birth, address of the Author(s);
- Full name, address, and nationality of the Applicant;
- Title, type of the work, date, place and form of publication of the work (in case the work has been published);
- Brief description of the work.
The time from the filing to granting date to obtain a Copyright Registration Certificate in Vietnam is expected to be 10-15 days.