PATENT APPLICATION FILING IN CAMBODIA
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required; a copy of Power of Attorney can be accepted at the filing time but the original one must be submitted later within 02 months from the filing date);
- Notarized Deed of Assignment in case the Applicant and the Inventor are not the same person;
- Specification consisting of the title, description, Claims and abstract (English version);
- Drawings (if any);
- Certified copy of priority documents and English translation thereof (only for applications claiming priority under the Paris Convention), which can be submitted later within 03 months from the filing date;
- Documents relating to one or more of the equivalent foreign applications which may be one of the following:
- a copy of any communication received by the applicant concerning the results of any search or examination carried out in respect of the application;
- a copy of the patent granted on the basis of the foreign application;
- a copy of any final decision rejecting the foreign application or refusing the grant requested in the foreign application.
- Full name, address and nationality of the inventor(s);
- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant(s);
- Title of the invention/utility model;
- The international patent classification symbol of the invention/utility model;
- Priority data for claiming priority right under the Paris Convention (if any), including application number, priority date, and country;
- Information concerning the equivalent foreign application and patent filed by the Applicant abroad relating to the same or essentially the same invention as that claimed in the application filed at the Patent Department.